Our High Visibility Orange ANSI III Compliant Visibility Enhanced Apparel (VEA®) Sweatshirts are 100% spun polyester microfiber fleece, weighing in at 10.5oz. The zip-hooded style has metal snaps so the hood can safely detach if snagged. It features a rugged YKK zipper, two pouch pockets for warming hands on chilly mornings, and 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material. You may to wear the sweatshirt alone or zip it into the lining of the VEA-431 parka to form a waterproof systems jacket.
VEA 602-LB High Visibility Safety Features
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 Compliant High Visibility Hooded Sweatshirt
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 8910 Silver Fabric Trim
- 2" Retroreflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- Two-Tone High Visibility Fluorescent Lime & Black
- 10.5oz Spun Microfiber Fleece Sweatshirt
- 100% Polyester Fabric
- Systems Gear
- YKK zipper Closure
- 2 Front Pouch Pockets
- Detachable Hood with Drawstrings
- Elastic Waist and Cuffs
- Zipper and Looped Tab System allows these Inner Jackets to attach to the System's Outer Parkas. (Systems Gear)
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 8910 Silver Fabric Trim is certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Level 2 retroreflective performance
Can be worn alone, or zipped inside the VEA-431 parka as the inside lining to form the waterproof systems jacket. Save points by ordering them in the Systems Jacket Combo.